Resources to support streamlined TAE are now available for purchase
We have released 18 units of competency. 15 of these units support the delivery of Certificate IV in Training and Assessment.
The units are available online or in print for flexible delivery.
Streamlined TAE units that we offer:
- TAEASS401 Plan assessment activities and processes
- TAEASS402 Assess competence
- TAEASS403 Participate in assessment validation
- TAEASS502 Design and develop assessment tools
- TAEDEL401 Plan, organise and deliver group-based learning
- TAEDEL402 Plan, organise and facilitate learning in the workplace
- TAEDES401 Design and develop learning programs
- TAEDES402 Use training packages and accredited courses to meet client needs
- TAELLN411 Address adult language, literacy and numeracy skills
- TAEASS301 Contribute to assessment
- TAEDEL301 Provide work skill instruction
- TAEDEL403 Coordinate and facilitate distance-based learning
- TAEDEL404 Mentor in the workplace
- TAEDEL501 Facilitate e-learning
- TAETAS401 Maintain training and assessment information
- TAELLN501 Support the development of adult language, literacy and numeracy skills
- TAESUS501 Analyse and apply sustainability skills to learning programs
- TAESUS502 Identify and apply current sustainability education principles and practice to learning programs
Need to know more about streamlining?
We have a range of support materials that can help you understand streamlining and how it affects your resources. Watch our Snapshot Webinar on streamlining or read our blog post on Streamlined training packages – what does it mean?.
If you have any questions about streamlining or our resources, please call smallprint on 08 8275 9333 or Catapult eLearning on 08 8275 9380